Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ipad app: Bluestreak

The ipad app for this simply connects to the database and gives you the update stream of who has done what.  This can be useful for managers or others who are out of the office.  Used in conjunction with comments in the save to central operation, and connect with the update stream and show you.  You can see when important updates were completed, or at what point certain tasks are (assuming your end users leave comments to that effect). 


 

I already reviewed this app.  Here is a link to the previous post:
 

More or less I am finding a good way to say this app enables you to spy on who is doing what.  I can't really come up with a good reason for why this would be useful in an office, but it's cool technology, and I like instantly seeing when someone has updated a model I am working on.